DEKRA Inspections are a rapidly growing independent vehicle inspection company in the UK.
As we welcome more B2B clients, we are looking for motivated, experienced team players to help us deliver the highest possible professional service.
The purpose of this field-based role is to conduct vehicle inspections to an exceptionally high standard ensuring quality, accuracy, efficiency and a professional and courteous manner. The role will respond to instructions from our Stokenchurch based deployment centre that will arrange appointments on your behalf, broadly within a defined geographic region. Inspections will cover such activities as pre-purchase inspections and warranty evaluations. You will use your own tools and equipment that must be current and conform to required legislation.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience, an exceptional inspection standard and present a highly professional report
- To represent DEKRA Inspections delivering vehicle inspections at the clients’ address as directed by our office based deployment team
- Complete and deliver inspection reports after each visit in accordance with the company’s templates and reporting guidelines. All reports must be legible, timely and accurate
- To support the Operations Manager in piloting new initiatives or programmes for customers, exercising reasonable flexibility if required to travel outside your designated geographic territory KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- You must also be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- The successful candidate will have previous experience in formal vehicle maintenance, servicing or MOT, with a City & Guilds level 3 or HNC/HND equivalent and preferably be a member of the IMI or IRTE. You will be working alongside our head office staff so must be able to demonstrate strong team working skills and be able to contribute to the development of new procedures to improve the performance of the business.
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Planning and organisation
- Report writing and time management
- Judgement and decision making
- Communication skills
- Analysing information
You will be required to have a full UK driving licence and the minimum qualifications outlined above.
To apply, please send an up-to-date CV and covering letter (including your current package and expectations) to the Recruitment Team at email@example.com quoting reference SCE2018.