The role forms a core part of an exciting team within this luxury motor manufacturer. You will be working as part of the team that orchestrates and curates a high-touch client contact and experience programme in order to convert and nurture global retail opportunities.
Central to this, is the role of retail support. From preparing presentations for the senior management team, to supporting customers with their bespoke vehicle purchase. The retail support manager will be the principle contact for all operational retail topics.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operationally supporting with events from vehicle logistics and product point of contact to client management and follow up
- Working collaboratively with various departments at head office including manufacturing, regional teams, central operations, bespoke and finance
- Fleet Car Management – ordering on time, configuring and placing, managing movements and requirements from events to driving experiences
- Ensuring the relevant documentation required to work with the dealer network and clients are in place
- Accurately analysing data and buying trends to provide monthly, quarterly and yearly forecasts
- Maintaining the reporting system including the retail tracker and compliance check list
- Providing retail support to sales teams as well as customer liaison, vehicle configurations & pricing, production scheduling, de-fleet communication, event support, driving support and retail system support
Knowledge, Qualifications and Expertise:
- Degree educated
- An outstanding pedigree in customer service
- Passion for luxury brands
- Exceptional communication skills, adaptable to varying situations
- Culturally sensitive
- Upselling and cross selling, tactful sales skills
- Willingness to go the extra mile, assertiveness
- High degree of working flexibility and ability to travel
- Stress resistant, resilient and reliable
- Fluent English essential. Additional language skills highly desirable
- A good level of IT skills including Microsoft office and CRM systems
DEKRA Automotive will offer you a career and the opportunity for continuous professional development. To apply, please send an up-to-date CV and 90 second video (showcasing your passion for luxury brands and customer service) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting RSM1018.