Office based role in Slough with a competitive basic salary plus benefits including employee savings scheme, access to vehicle affinity schemes, private healthcare and company pension.
DEKRA is the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, with over 44,000 employees in more than 50 countries. The core activities of the global DEKRA business involve vehicle inspections and testing, automotive solutions and claims management.
Here in the UK, DEKRA Automotive works with more than 20 automotive brands providing leading edge business solutions, including direct sales programmes, telesales platforms, in-dealer coaching, people outsourcing, vehicle inspections, training and project management.
Our client, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd is one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers, with an established presence in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer focussed individual to join the MOPAR Service Parts & Customer Care Team. This is a challenging and exciting role where you will work with and support the MOPAR Marketing and Communications Manager.
- Manage and develop retailer workshop sales programmes and communications, focusing on campaigns and sales activity in order to increase parts sales volumes, customer loyalty and dealer profitability
- Develop our customer CRM strategy (MOTION) to increase workshop traffic on behalf of the retail network, improving customer retention, customer loyalty and parts sales.
- Increase the FCA Service & Parts presence on the World Wide Web, with product, service promotion and advertising and develop social media content
- Manage the growth in network coverage, performance and communications, continually promoting MOPAR Menu pricing and associated programmes
- Manage and communicate effectively all programmes incorporating Connected Car Technology and the SatNav Maps update
- Maximise customer traffic via this channel. Develop MOPAR Owners centre, Private and Public web pages, making sure content is continuously updated, relevant with promotions present and customer traffic is measured monthly and increased in line with budget expectations
- Manage ‘my’ (brand) rewards with the Digital Manager ensuring products and promotions offered are current and customer participation is in line with expectations
- Manage implementation of new marketing programmes and initiatives working closely with other Product Managers
- Deliver an annual marketing plan with supporting reports on product & programme performance or channel performance, demonstrating result trends supported with commentary on actions and propose development or recovery plans where required
- Ensure a good level of communication of MOPAR Service & Parts activities is carried out effectively internally to staff, externally to our final customers and to our partners in the retail network. Utilise our Press Department to issue appropriate press releases promoting offers promotions and best practice
Knowledge and Skills (Essential):
- The successful candidate will possess a wealth of experience from within the Automotive Sector.
- Experience of CRM and Marketing
- Proficient knowledge and experience with all MS Windows based software including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of analysing data to highlight key finds for senior management
- Exceptional organisational / planning skills and be able to operate under pressure / tight deadlines.
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV and a covering letter (including salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting PPMExec0618.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Organisational Reliability Limited. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.