Are you a customer focussed Operations Director with experience of implementing and running profitable projects within an automotive business? Are you a natural leader with the ability to influence and motivate operational staff at all levels? If so we would be keen to hear from you.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading organisation with over 44,000 employees in more than 50 countries and play a leading role in the development and management of service-based partnerships and business relationships with clients within the automotive industry in the UK.
We are looking to recruit a proactive, hands on Operations Director to manage the portfolio of revenue-generating customer projects with circa 150 employees who can demonstrate the ability to:
- Meet or exceed project KPIs and SLAs and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- Monitor and maintain budgeted project profitability
- Motivate, manage and develop operational staff and associates
- Take the lead in relations with key individuals at customers, and to work with Business Development to retain projects and sell new business
- To develop and maintain awareness of industry development, trends and needs.
- Work with others to develop ideas for new services.
- Develop DEKRA’s profile in the industry as a blue-chip, global and innovative solutions provider.
A pivotal role within the senior management team and instrumental in shaping the development of the operational business strategy by analysing market, programme and departmental performance. You must therefore have a track record of achievement that demonstrates the ability to operate at this level and work collaboratively within team.
The position will require a strong leader with a strategic approach to market and business development from someone who is committed to customer service excellence with organisation, planning and decision-making skills.
To be considered for this Operations Director position you must have experience in the following areas:
- A service provider in the automotive industry or a service focussed organisation at a senior level
- Management and Leadership
- Extensive project management experience (relevant qualification preferred; PRINCE 2, Agile or equivalent)
- Finance and budgeting
- Delivering a high quality customer experience
- Business development, entrepreneurship and innovation
- People and culture
This will be a challenging and high-profile position with full operational responsibility and report directly into the Managing Director.
This is a great opportunity for an individual to join an evolving organisation, focusing on sustainable growth.