DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is part of the DEKRA Group, the world’s largest automotive service provider. DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is a small, friendly but highly motivated multilingual team based in London. We act as the UK agent of a large number of motor insurers throughout Europe handling claims arising from road accidents in the UK and abroad.
We have an exciting new opportunity within the DEKRA team in London for a Motor Claims Co-ordinator and Administrator.
- Dealing with first notification of claim (by email and post only)
- Co-ordinate and Administer claims between insurer client and overseas handling office
- Monitor developments on all claims
- Liaising with and reporting to our overseas insurer clients and DEKRA offices
- Processing payments
- French, German or Spanish speakers would be an advantage
- An excellent communicator across all levels
- Great organisational and co-ordination skills
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Excellent numerical skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Strong excel skills
- Motor claims experience
- Claims system experience
If you want to continue and grow your career with an industry leader, please send your CV and covering letter (including your salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ClaimsAdmin1018.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.