Our continued success and expansion means that we are busier than ever in terms of business growth and we now have an exciting opportunity for an Sales & Purchase Ledger Clerk to join our Finance Team based at our Office in London.
Working in a busy accounts department, you will take shared responsibility for the Sales and Purchase Ledgers. The successful candidate will be meticulous in attention to detail, committed to meeting deadlines and will possess exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal. You will be a self-starter with the ability to work individually and as part of a team. In return, you will receive a competitive remuneration package and gain the opportunity of working in a friendly, team environment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Posting bank payments and receipts onto (finance system) EXACT Globe
- Processing invoices
- Opening and closing matters on EXACT/Globe
- Assisting with processing payments via our online banking system
- Assisting with EC Sales List
- Assisting with cheque generation and printing
- General admin assistance
- A wealth of experience in a similar role involving all aspects of sales and purchase ledger
- Knowledge and experience in the duties and responsibilities listed above
- Supporting accounts payable where necessary
- Ability to use Word and Excel at an intermediate level
DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is part of the DEKRA Group, the world’s largest automotive service provider. DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited is a small, friendly but highly motivated multilingual team based in London. We act as the UK agent of a large number of motor insurers throughout Europe handling claims arising from road accidents in the UK and abroad.
If you want to continue and grow your career with an industry leader, please send your CV and covering letter (including your salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference PT-AcAsst17.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Claims Services UK Limited. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Keeping your personal data safe is important to us. You can find a full copy of our Candidate Privacy Notice within the careers section of our website. Please be aware that by applying for this role, you are giving your consent for us to retain and process your data for the purpose of your application and as stated in our Candidate Privacy Notice.