4DEKRA is the world’s leading vehicle testing and inspections organisation, with over 42,000 employees in more than 50 countries. The core activities of the global DEKRA business involve vehicle inspections and testing, automotive solutions and claims management.
Here in the UK, DEKRA Automotive works with more than 20 automotive brands providing leading edge business solutions, including direct sales programmes, telesales platforms, in-dealer coaching, people outsourcing, vehicle inspections, training and project management.
Our client, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles UK Ltd is one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers, with an established presence in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for enthusiastic, customer focussed individuals to join the Customer Relations Team. The main purpose of the team is to manage customer relations cases as allocated by the Customer Relations Team Leader. This is a challenging and exciting role where you will manage cases from the initial call through to resolution.
· Investigate all cases, collate relevant information and progress to a satisfactory conclusion and communicate the outcome to the Customer either in writing or verbally.
· To ensure that all cases are managed in a timely fashion and to a high quality standard.
· Build and maintain a good working relationship with relevant dealerships and the Customer Relations team.
· To receive inbound telephone calls, qualify call reason; manage the call to conclusion advising the customer of the outcome.
· To ensure that the cases under personal management are maintained within team opportunity guidelines.
The successful candidate will possess a wealth of experience within customer service and complaint handling proving you can cope under pressure. Experience of working within the automotive industry coupled with knowledge of the dealer business process would be a distinct advantage. You must possess an excellent telephone manner and be committed to providing an exceptional service to our customers.
To apply, please send your up-to-date CV and a covering letter (including salary expectations) to email@example.com quoting CRE0618.