Excellent salary package on offer + company car, fuel card & private medical insurance.
Location: Office based at Reading with some regional and European travel
DEKRA Automotive are looking for personalities who value an interesting professional environment, strive for excellence and add value to the business. Personalities who believe that they are capable of meeting requirements and who are fascinated by sports cars.
- The design, delivery, maintenance and general management of a number of (non-technical) training programmes for our automotive client
- Provide coaching support in the retail Centre network in line with agreed training outcomes
- Assist with the network assessment and certification process, and subsequent development plans for each individual
- Develop and maintain a very high level of functional product knowledge to ensure that you are credible in front of any audience
Who are we looking for?
An individual who:
- Can demonstrate their knowledge and skills in coaching, training delivery and training design (with TAP as an ideal standard)
- Has a genuine passion for learning and development
- Has a sound understanding of learning styles and the application of learning in the workplace
- Tackles challenges in an intelligent and innovative way
- Is comfortable with modern consumer facing technology, and will to keep pace in a changing environment
- Will contribute fully within the team
- Has a full clean driving licence and the willingness to travel throughout the UK and Europe, with overnight stays
- Would live premium brand values in all their internal and external communications
- Ideally, has some automotive industry experience
- Can deal with and gain the confidence of new junior staff, all the way through to Managing Director level
- Someone who can tell the Training Manager, what is wrong with the following learning outcome: “Understand how to improve customer service”
We look for genuinely passionate people with the ability to motivate and influence others to deliver performance. If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience we would like to hear from you. To apply please send your up to date CV and a covering letter (including salary expectations) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.